[Vision2020] Soldier Called Back to Iraq as Infant Struggles for Life

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 26 13:39:02 PST 2007

Letter writing campaign???????????????

There is not sufficient time for that, J.

Sergeant Williams' return flight to Iraq is scheduled for Friday while his
baby is still in neonatal intensive care as of noon today.

Washington Vets (a very active organization I belong to) has already
organized a committee and is pursuing this through their senators and

I suggest that we contact our senators and representatives as well.

Senator Larry Craig

Senator Mike Crapo

Representative Bill Sali

Representative Mike Simpson

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.