[Vision2020] Happy Kwanzaa!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:17:36 PST 2007

NOTHING against the blacks of this country - but since this "holiday" Kwanzaa was a new invention of the past 20-30 years, anyone got a history of WHY it was made?  Or even WHY it should be observed?  And is it observed in Africa or is it just here?  Anyone know when the next Native American holiday is?  Or what it is?

As for me, March 17th is coming up fast and I, for one, can't wait!!!

J  :]