[Vision2020] It's The Physicists tupid...(Not a Good <snip>

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Wed Dec 26 12:54:06 PST 2007

An enjoyable post, thanks.

However, concerning global warming, I distinctly remember learning that the
earth is supposed to be headed for another ice age... something like 200,000
years from now. Won't the global climate change of concern now (warming)
balance out the ice age trend, so that maybe we'll have a net zero climate
change?

I was kinda looking forward to the Ice Age because I have a lot of stock in
winter sports equipment manufacturing companies.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker.