[Vision2020] Time Warner -- Video on Demand

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 09:08:52 PST 2007

In case anyone else is wondering . . . Video on Demand isn't here quite yet.

Time Warner had planned on launching it, and the alert went out based on
that planned launch.  However, when they tried to roll it out here, they ran
into some difficulties that need to be resolved before it can really be
launched here.  Hopefully, it won't be too much longer, and they'll send out
another alert to boxes when it's' really and truly available here.

Saundra Lund