[Vision2020] Attendees At UN Climate Conference Pay For Conference Associated CO2 Emissions

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 13 13:03:05 PST 2007

I assume that this is an example of the new noxious stench policy you have recently instituted? How wonderful that you have found something to occupy your time. Since it looks like it's going to consist of playing "me too" and "yah, what he said" with Sunil and all the other fine folks on the V who take exception to what I post you shouldn't have to worry about running out of things to do. Now to attempt to address your individual concerns:

Aaron Ament: I have never railed against your homie for being uncivil, per se. He is free to be what ever kind of guy he chooses and I could not care less. Where I had (I LOVE being able to use that particular tense) a problem was when he decided that after demonstrating his contempt for a significant segment of the community, he imagined that he would be suitable to represent them and make decisions on their behalf. Not good and I said so. Now that Moscow has had a taste of that particular bad apple and have elected to spit it out, I'm totally comfortable with his returning to being an ordinary, run of the mill fellow expressing a point of view I disagree with and disregard.

Next, you seem to take issue with my calling KRFP Dave on his tactic of dismissing the news story because he wasn't all that fond of the source having at one time been in the presence of a conservative and my mild disparagement of MSNBC. Why, I don't know. When you can identify for me the counterparts at that network to FOX's Allen Colmes, Greta Van Susteren. Geraldo Rivera, Martin Frost, Mara Liason, Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, Susan Estrich, etc. I might grant that you have some sort of a point. Till then, not so much. I will happily admit that I think FOX has a right wing bias but MSNBC doesn't even pretend to objectivity.

The allowance that I may express my dissent against a supposed majority opinion is very generous of you and not a little amusing. The appeal to bow to the consensus of the "greater volume" is laughable, particularly coming from you. The insistence that I comply with your particular version of proper discourse is flat out hilarious. If you don't like what I post please feel free to let me know but, don't be upset when I pointedly ignore your commands to modify my presentation to conform to your notion of propriety.