[Vision2020] FW: Non Official use of University Property andComputers.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 13 05:44:01 PST 2007

Exactly.

Much like WSU's Computer Use Policy (which was introduced to then-employed
"No-Clue" Farris a couple years ago) UI's Computer Use Policy concerns
itself with use of on-campus computers and other hardware resources.  An
addendum to this policy even addresses inappropriate use of bandwidth.
However, since Mr. Dickow's email transmissions are submitted through
off-campus non-tax supported email servers, he is well within his rights.

Note to "No-Clue":  Here is a link to UI's Computer Use Policy.  Perhaps the
boyz at the sandbox would be interested in a copy at their next Show-n-Tell
Day.
http://www.uidaho.edu/policy/

Note to Mr. Dickow:  If/When "No-Clue", "Comb-Over", or His Whineyness ever
start referring to you as an Intolerista, please let me know.  I'll need to
add you to my rolodex.  You know, we really must get bleachers for our next
meeting.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)