[Vision2020] Attendees At UN Climate Conference Pay ForConference Associated CO2 Emissions

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 12 07:15:44 PST 2007

Interesting response. So everything that comes from a site with a .gov
address is propaganda? The folks at weather.gov, grants. gov, health.gov,
sba.gov, fbi.gov, irs.gov, idaho.gov, etc. are going to be surprised and
disappointed to hear that. Quite frankly I would be a lot more suspicious of
information that came from a .org address. You have just GOT to know that
there will be an agenda associated with anything they have to tell you.

Next we have the ever popular "anyone who has ever been, worked for, or been
in the presence of a conservative is, by definition, a lying rat bastard."
We all know that only liberals (and even then, only those who work for
MSNBC) can be trusted to bring us the unvarnished truth.

Moving on, the my scientist is better then your scientist argument is
brought forward. I'm sorry but here is nothing that leads me to believe that
Schmidt, Harrison, and Monbiot (a journalist, not a scientist) have more
access to the truth than Monckton, Evans, Gray, McShane, and Alexander. I
don't see where a persons opinion with regard to those with AIDS or whether
you personally think someone's a nice guy has anything to do with the
accuracy of their claims.

You are absolutely correct in one area however. Nothing you have posted has
changed my mind and I will continue to enjoy driving my car. Are you
implying that YOU will be forsaking all carbon generating forms of travel or
just that you will continue to do it with a big old mopey face? I was
unaware that doing the exact same things that us nasty old conservatives do
but being unhappy about it was better for the environment. I'll try to frown
more when I drive.