[Vision2020] Why don't we just go straight to the source?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 22:34:23 PST 2007

HeirDoug,

There is a lot speculation about the perpetrator of a reposting to v2020 in the very late hours of Friday night November 30th of a private-made-public email of Joe Campbell's threat of physical violence against Gary Crabtree.  According to my timeline below, this reposting looks to me like it was made by you under the guise of jprivate35 at hotmail dot com since a) you made nearly the identical comment on right-mind, b) your post on the right-mind site was made 10 minutes before the post in question to v2020, c) you are less than a fan of Joe Campbell, d) you are less than a fan of J Ford, e) you are a big fan of Roy Atwood who was the target of Joe's post.

Joe Campbell post Fri Nov 30 18:35:54 PST 2007
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-November/050147.html

HeirDoug post Fri Nov 30 23:00 PST 2007 (Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:00 AM GMT as listed on right-mind)
http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/11/30/56371.aspx

Suspected HeirDoug post as imposter J Ford on Fri Nov 30 23:09:11 PST 2007
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-November/050153.html

Sdredge post Sat Dec  1 00:34:34 PST 2007
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-December/050154.html

Now that I have you cornered in cyberspace in a virtual smoky interrogation room and under a virtual bright light, I have one question for you...where were you on the night of Friday November 30th?  And think very, very carefully before you answer as anything that you write, can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

-Scott