[Vision2020] Civility is a two-way street

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:00:27 PST 2007

Scott et. al.

Most of your response offered advice worthy of a Vision2020 Ann
Landers...And this coming after you stated earlier in this thread to
Debi that you were done with the subject, having "had your say?"
Yeah, right!

Anyway, I am curious if you have any substantial evidence that the
reposting of the Vision2020 content you refer to below was done by the
person you name "HeirDoug."  I read the content on right-mind.us that
you claimed demonstrated your claim, and though this suggests the
person who posted this content on right-mind.us might be the person
who did the reposting on Vision2020, it could have been someone who
read this right-mind.us post and did the reposting, or any one of
numerous people with motivation to counter the response of Joe
Campbell to Atwoods Daily News op-ed, given how widely this Vision2020
post in question that involves Joe Campbell has been circulated, and
continues to be referred to.

So do you have substantial evidence, or just the circumstantial
evidence you presented?

Scott wrote:

I guess we'll just have to wait and
see who gets blamed for what wrongdoing the next time HeirDoug or
anyone else for that matter) just 'cuts & pastes" from the v2020 archives.