[Vision2020] Civility is a two-way street

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:40:58 PST 2007

Well, meme me up Scotty, it looks as though I might have to gear up to shoot a # 4 worm hole rapid.
I think you have an interesting lack of substance behind “your style” there, Gary. Now, while I’m learning a few new things, down here in Tucson, swilling around in a throng one million strong, silently hid out in one look-alike suburboshack among thousands built upon a desert evaporating under blades of steel, driving my ass 15 miles for every stinking little thing I might want that the local plasto-mart does not have. I have some time now to play. My own outside observations of this discussions are, that you sir, are nearly completely full of (insert expletive/s here)!
Consider this a real bow shot pal. Apologize adequately in some form to the class and most certainly with specificity to Ted, or, prepare to be rammed.
….Please Gary, clean it up….Dave

From: jampot at roadrunner.comTo: sdredge at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:07:26 -0800Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Civility is a two-way street

And there we go! Why in the world would I need to devote any effort to making Mr. Muffett look silly when he does such a yeoman like job all by his lonesome. His " I am Spock, resurrected" spiel takes pompous to a here to fore unexplored level and his claims of being on the very verge of becoming a transcendent creature of pure intellect makes me wonder if he gets out of his mothers basement much. (I picture brain-Guy from MST3K hollering up the stairs "Quiet Ma, I'm almost ready to shed this vile carbon based vessel and become a ray of environmentally friendly energy. Bring me another Twinkie and a Sprite!" ) Keep pecking away on that man made global warming obsession you've got going, I'm sure that Al Gore will be around any day to thank you for your efforts assuming you haven't, well you know, transformed. I know I sure am happy you've been on the case. My appreciation is boundless, my amusement total.

Keep on thinkin' the big thoughts Tiger,