[Vision2020] Buddhists Cheering as the Bombs Dropped on Pearl Harbor?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 19:32:34 PST 2007

Nick,

I was in Japan about a year ago and I enjoyed looking at the exquisite food, but didn't enjoy eating it so much especially when my associate told me "It's delicious, go ahead and try it and then I'll tell you what it is".  Fortunately for me there was a Kentucky Fried Chicken near my hotel and on my last day I found a Hard Rock Cafe in Yokohama that had great American food and lots of memorabilia for sale.  I really enjoyed Japan.  My only complaint is that I went into a Starbucks and they wouldn't take my Starbucks card.  Same thing happened when I stopped in for a cup of rich hot chocolate in Munich last March.  How is it that technology has advanced to a point where my cell phone works fine all over the world, but something as simple as a Starbucks card only works in the US and Canada?

Crikey!

-Scott