[Vision2020] KAYU, Time Warner, DirecTV, & DISH

Mike Hall mikech at fsr.com
Thu Dec 6 13:28:23 PST 2007

As I've mentioned before, First Step Internet is a provider of DISH Network.
It's pretty competitive with Direct TV and offers all digital programming as
well as HD if you'd like.  FOX is standard with the local channel lineup
(locals out of Spokane).  We've installed hundreds of homes now over the
past year and many, many folks continue to switch over from cable.  For more
details, visit www.fsr.com or feel free to give us a call.

Mike Hall
Area Sales Manager
First Step Internet