[Vision2020] Tom Forbes being intolerant (with blessings from Dale)

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:00:29 PST 2007

Yes.  It appears that Courtney is (now here's a surprise) struggling with basic facts.

If he simply reviewed some of his own postings in his own blog's archive, he might just realize that the argument is, and always has been, against the construction of a Wal-Mart Supercenter.  This goes back to when Wal-Mart first applied to construct a supercenter on the Thompson property.  It really must be lonely in Courtney's world.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher

From: privatejf32 at hotmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:44:03 -0800Subject: [Vision2020] Tom Forbes being intolerant (with blessings from Dale)

Anyone happen to catch the load of crap Dale posted today:http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/12/05/56506.aspxCheck out the comment by Tom Forbes....J :]

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!