[Vision2020] Conservatives and Hypocrisy: The Lies of LarryCraig

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 20:46:24 PST 2007

That would be a smart tactic, get some people from his past to say that he had sex with them. I just assume not know who has sex with who. It doesn't really matter to me. And I think it is better for the world not to know.

  Best,

  Donovan

"g. crabtree" <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:
          I could certainly have done without that pseudo news item, the graphic descriptions of sexual nastiness in particular. How come no one takes Craig at his word with regard to his sexuality. After all, no one would know better than him. It's not too large a stretch of the imagination to believe that a tactic such as this might be used to damage an effective conservative legislator.