[Vision2020] Civility is a 2-way street.

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 1 19:00:17 PST 2007

I don't know who "gray tree crab is either. (although I have my suspicions) It surely isn't me. It wouldn't be my style to repost  items written by others to bolster a left leaning point of view now would it? I imagine that some of the folks out there with far more geek expertise then I could determine fairly quickly that I am not the source for this joker or jford35 if they actually wanted to.