[Vision2020] Making the Right Connection

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 1 06:23:42 PST 2007

To say the least!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darrell Keim
  To: moscow vision 2020
  Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Making the Right Connection

  Well this seems a bit strange...

  On 30/11/2007, Paul Kersey <vigilante2day at gmail.com> wrote:
    To Whom It May Concern (and you know who you are);

    Once again you have chosen to attack me through the innocents in my life - i.e., friends and family.  You did a lot of damage; damage that took well over $500 to repair.  Then just to make sure you made your point, you came back days later and took something that was not yours to take.  Hell, it had absolutely nothing at all to do with me.  And then, just to make absolutely positive I got your message, you went on to – well you know damn well what you did.  I must admit you had us all going in circles for a few days, and even a little uptight about our safety.   But no more, mother f-----r ... no more.
     Just in case you miss my point….I am still here and I'm not going anywhere, especially over the likes of anyone like you.  Nor are my friends or family members.   Yes, you put a small amount of fear into them; fear that could have ruined a long-standing friendship among lesser people.   But you forgot one really important item – Love.  When someone loves, I mean truly loves someone, trust and belief in, and from that person, absolutely comes first, and the doubt you tried to instill just had no where to plant its roots and take hold.

     You want me, weasel – come get me.  I'm here, and I'M an adult.  If you have something to say to me, do it face to face like a man for a change, instead of the juvenile delinquent you are. Stop taking the coward's way out and stop hurting people who have no stake or place in what you perceive as our battle.  Fair warning though, which is more than anyone got from you; the next round will be on my turf and on my terms, and most certainly will not involve any innocent third parties.

    I have no doubt that this is over, from your perspective.  You are far too much of a coward, and lack the imagination and initiative to come up with anything original as to what's next.  But just to make things clear - you ever, I mean ever come near me, my friends, or family again, I will strike, and strike hard. Then I will be the one that walks away and stands in the bushes to watch YOU and your family pick up the pieces of what's left and attempt to carry on. The next move is up to you, but I assure you that the last move will belong to me.

    If you want to keep this out of the public view and settle it in private, you know who I am and how to contact me.
     List services made available by First Step Internet,
             mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com