[Vision2020] Under-fire senator alleges entrapment

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 31 19:11:01 PDT 2007

Scott Dredge stated:

"I don't like to see Larry Craig demonized either and the vicious attacks -
aside from the late night comedians - are only coming from his own party
members.  There is not a single Democrat other than Tom Hansen (who doesn't
know the value of keeping his powder dry) calling for Craig's resignation."

I NEVER called for Craig's resignation.

I may have reported what I have heard/seen on the news:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-August/047568.html

If anything I am in favor of Craig staying in office and running for
reelection:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2007-August/047448.html

So, Scott . . .

What evidence have you that even implies my desire for Craig's resignation?
Or do you simply find childish pleasure in making unfounded accusations?

Your comment that I do not know the value of keeping my powder dry, Mr.
Dredge, is unwarranted and immature.

I honestly had respect, and often looked forward to your postings, Mr.
Dredge.  However, if this is what I must anticipate in your future comments
. . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)