[Vision2020] Challenge to Crabtree

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 31 16:52:59 PDT 2007

I'm guessing that all prospective students of WSU's world renowned
philosophy program drop in on the V to get a feel for my opinion with regard
to their future instructors. What ever could I have been thinking. If the
argument you presented in the thread I was responding to was an example of
what you think of as sound logic, I stand by my remark.

Now, about my job. I can't imagine what relevant thing you might have to say
concerning it as I have never worked for you. I am guessing that your
knowledge of the security industry is likely to be less than nil, making
your opinion as to my competence as valuable as a free coupon to the
Campbell logic, dog, and pony show. But hey, prove me wrong

It's pretty easy to make the grandly magnanimous statement "I could have
(fill in the blank) but because of my near God like forbearance, I
refrained. What's hard is believing it. Especially for someone with your
limited level of self control.