[Vision2020] Challenge to Crabtree

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 30 18:31:13 PDT 2007

This posting was meant to be submitted off-list, but . . . what the hey.  No
harm.  No foul.

Joe -

One of the primary "reasons" that Christian Fundamentalists apply in
justifying why gays cannot marry is that they (the gay married couple)
cannot procreate.  It's a lame excuse, but it's all they've got.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)