[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 30 18:16:28 PDT 2007

Speaking of peculiar "relationships", hows this for a typical scene at a
Montana restaurant?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)