[Vision2020] Dr. Campbell - a point of clarification

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:21:40 PDT 2007

"you and I and Gary have the right to marry the adult person of our choice
and many
gays and lesbians do not. That is discriminatory, pure and simple. And again
this is where
the comparison with the case of polygamy is faulty. NO ONE has the right to
marry more
than one person."

Are you saying that heterosexuals DO have the right to marry any adult
person (of the opposite sex I assume you mean), gay and lesbians do not but
SHOULD have the right to marry any adult person of their choice, and
polygamists CANNOT and SHOULD NOT have a right to marry more than one
person?

Hmmmm . . .  sounds fairly discriminatory to me - if that is indeed what you
meant.

GS