[Vision2020] And speaking of the moon

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:40:28 PDT 2007

Dan et. al.

Yes, I saw part of the lunar eclipse this week.  It was a good night for
viewing, clear with the moon high in the sky.  I've seen many lunar eclipses
but they are still fun to watch.  The "bloody red" color is light from the
Earth reflecting off the moon.  Can you imagine how this impacted the minds
of a less scientific age who had no idea why the moon turned dark and red?

Ted Moffett