[Vision2020] And speaking of the moon

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Aug 28 07:16:00 PDT 2007

Anyone catch the lunar eclipse in the wee hours of this morning?  Around
0230 I stirred and noticed that the moon was not shining brightly
through the bedroom window (as it usually will at that hour).  I thought
nothing of it until I got up at 0400 to take out the trash and noticed
that it was a bloody red, but it was just starting to move out of the
earth's shadow.  Then by 0500 it still had a pretty good chunk out of
the side.

Pretty cool.  Wish I'd thought to take pictures.

DC