[Vision2020] Criags response

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:36:47 PDT 2007

Kai,

It certainly hasn't escaped me or those of all political persuasions that I
speak to that Craig tried to use his status to avoid the charge.  I think it
hasn't been a focal point of discussion here, but I doubt it's gone
un-noticed.

The discussion is ongoing because of Craig's ongoing denials.  And it's not
liberals, it's his own party that's turned on him most viciously.  You may
not care less about his sexual preferences, but they couldn't care more.

Sunil