[Vision2020] From Douglas Stambler

WCSL Information wcsl.information at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:11:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am posting to this list server once again in an effort to communicate to
others the results of posting on the internet.

I have been sued by a company in the Seattle area, for publishing what they
say is defamatory commentary online.  Although I believe that I am justified
in my assertions about this company, I am in the middle of a lawsuit.

I am publishing about this lawsuit at www.itex-itex.blogspot.com

Periodically, I check to see if anyone on this list server has posted about
me.  From time to time, someone does - and the words are very strong against
what I did four years ago on this forum.

I want to say that I apologize to all the members of this forum, past and
present, for saying the things that I did.  I see that Vision2020 is a
unique forum, potentially giving a community the opportunity to air
differences and make progress.  I have to say that I feel partly responsible
for what has happened to this forum and the tone people take towards each
other now.

I encourage you to rewind the clock, back to about 2002, when discourse was
civil on this forum.  Because, honestly, I feel that the tone of the posters
against each other on this site could very well lead to real altercations in
your community - like violence and property crimes.

That's all I have to say.

- Douglas Stambler