[Vision2020] Craig

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 15:37:41 PDT 2007

What happens next is Craig begs Bush to appoint Simpson once he resigns since Craig and Risch have no love lost between them, which pretty much takes Risch out of the equation for next Nov.  This theory only holds true if Kempthorne doesn't want the appointment.  If he wants it, it is his.

Chuck Kovis <ckovis at turbonet.com> wrote: Mr. Falen,

Who is making excuses for Clinton? If Larry Craig ran again in this state -
he would be re-elected.   Don't believe me -- have him run again!!  Then we
can show the nation what this state is really made of:  Bill Sali - Helen
Chenoweth, etc.   Hell, the local debate among you Republicans is whether
dog-fighting should be made a felony!  What the hell?  Fix our roads, get
some money to the University of Idaho like the "big bad liberal Democratic
Washington legislature" gave to WSU)   Quit whining.  You guys don't know
how to govern from the top all the way to the bottom.

 Chuck Kovis

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Tom & Liz Ivie