[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 29 12:02:59 PDT 2007

Mr. Falen,

Who is making excuses for Clinton? If Larry Craig ran again in this state -
he would be re-elected.   Don't believe me -- have him run again!!  Then we
can show the nation what this state is really made of:  Bill Sali - Helen
Chenoweth, etc.   Hell, the local debate among you Republicans is whether
dog-fighting should be made a felony!  What the hell?  Fix our roads, get
some money to the University of Idaho like the "big bad liberal Democratic
Washington legislature" gave to WSU)   Quit whining.  You guys don't know
how to govern from the top all the way to the bottom.

 Chuck Kovis