[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 12:08:03 PDT 2007

Well, I sure can't tap my feet in the stall anymore...and forget about that wide stance!  Now, when I hear tapping in the mens room I will always be looking for a hand to come out from under the stall - Thanks Larry Craig!! But in the same way that I can't look at a cigar in the same fashion thanks to Bill Clinton.

It kind of reminds me of the Spokane Jim West thing, whose support for anti-gay policies came to haunt him when revelations over his own sexuality hit the papers.

Here are two articles, one from U.S. News and one from Forbes.

GOP Runs Away From Craighttp://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bulletin/bulletin_070829.htm

House Member Calls for Craig to Resign
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/29/ap4065431.html

lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote: Yesterday  that was the only information  I had. Now we have the complete report and what  seems to be a history of questionable behavior. I think that under any circumstances  Craig is guilty of extremely poor judgement. If the report is accurate then he did exhibit very strange behavior, although I don't see where he actually did anything sexual. To plead guilty to  something you did not do is dumb. I think it is very inconsistent for those who make excuses for Clinton are out to nail Craig.
I would hope that Craig finishes out his term of office and does not run for reelection.
Roger