[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 28 05:46:44 PDT 2007

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some
people out there in our nation don't have maps, and I believe that our
education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as,
and I believe that they should... our education over here in the U.S should
help the U.S or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future."

-- Miss South Carolina, when asked why so many Americans can't find their
own country on a map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)