[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 27 21:16:59 PDT 2007

Donovan,

I can't say that I'm as cynical about politics and politicians as you are. Also, if we just shrug our shoulders and say "Business as usual!" the situation is not apt to get any better, is it? Let's hold his feet to the fire and see if he becomes a better, more honest person because of it.

Best, Joe

---- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Joe,

  How big of a group do you think the non hypocritical politicians is?

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Paul,

You're not really that naive, are you? The Declaration of Independence The Declaration of Independence
--
Joe Campbell

--------------------

The article I read in the Washington Post said that he had tapped the
foot of the person in the stall next him and reached under the
partition. Naive to ways of the dance of restroom stall courtship and
etiquette, I probably would have handed him some toilet paper blithely
assuming that his dispenser was empty.

I haven't yet read the articles linked to earlier - so it's possible it
was more than that. But given what the Post said, I can't really accuse
him of much myself.

Paul

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com