[Vision2020] music and books

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Aug 27 23:14:56 PDT 2007

Bev,  it was before you were in high school, but I used to use Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" in Government Class.  Always a popular lesson.  And my granddaughter and I have read all the Harry Potter books together.  When they first came out, she couldn't wait to get to our house and read.  Now I'm in line after volleyball practice, driving lessons, friends, and just before cleaning her room.  We haven't even started Deathly Hallows but do have our books.  I, too, like Grisham.  Just finished "An Innocent Man."

Sue