[Vision2020] Craig's official statement

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 20:57:39 PDT 2007

Being guilty and pleading guilty can be two different things.

Some people do strange things when embarrassed, tired, or feel like they
are being harassed.  Things that they might regret when it's time to pay
the piper.  Besides, if you are a Senator and you are innocent, trying
to fight it all the way to the Supreme Court is not going to help you
any, image-wise.  It just spreads the story around to even more
newspapers, blogs, and the next thing you know you're being interviewed
by Jon Stewart.

Anyway, I'm just singing into the wind.  I have no idea if he was really
guilty or not.

Paul