[Vision2020] Flying low

Art Bettge abettge at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 27 13:36:47 PDT 2007

That helicopter was egregiously low; legal or not.

It blew my patio furniture off the patio; tossed the trash can around and
smacked my landscape plants flat into the ground.  I'm on Highland and my
backyard is defined by the power line.  However, anytime the down-wash is
enough to blow my property around, the 'copter is way too low.

I reckon I'll be writing a letter to Clearwater power about this.

  _____