[Vision2020] speaking of politics....

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 21:06:21 PDT 2007

WOW

I haven't played the game of "gossip" for years.

Remember how we sat in a circle, whispered to the next person, they passed
it on to the next, etc., until the last person said what they heard?

And it NEVER was remotely like the beginning?

The thread I started was just an interesting tidbit about a local kid
meeting a presidential candidate.

All I can say is

WOW

you are amazing!