[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] (Three Wives) speaking of politics....

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 26 14:12:15 PDT 2007

No, Ellen.  I did not know what Arnold was getting at.  The statement he
made was drastically incorrect on its face.  Yet, he continued to support
it.

As far as "baiting" Arnold, this appears to be self-inflicted.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)

  _____