[Vision2020] Religion Has No Part in Process

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 26 11:47:15 PDT 2007

Clean and simple, Ted -

Such actions, conducted in an official capacity via public means (a
tax-supported computer in this case), reflect adversely upon the department
of which she is employed.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)

  _____