[Vision2020] (Three Wives) speaking of politics....

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Aug 25 15:20:27 PDT 2007

I'm so grateful that we have the GOP to stand as guardian of America's traditional moral values . . .

keely

"Patriarchy and its abuses, including the alienation of woman and man from each other, resulted from the material demands of life outside of the Creator's abundance,  a state God never intended human beings to experience in the first place ... Redemption means turning over the order of things in the fallen world."
-- Dr. Carrie Miles