[Vision2020] (Three Wives) speaking of politics....

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Aug 25 15:18:19 PDT 2007

Steve Symms told Fran he was leaving her while she was in the hospital.  And didn't Newt Gingrich do much the same thing to wife number two?  The Rudy G. announcement was just plain tacky.  If I ever tell Norm I'm leaving him, it'll be after he has done the dinner dishes.  (Oh yes, I will have cooked the dinner, so he's not being mistreated.  He just doesn't think I load the dishwasher correctly.  Of course he's right.)

Sue