[Vision2020] God's Warriors: CNN Six Hour Special Report

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:08:31 PDT 2007

All:

This is airing as I write, and will continue August 22 and 23 at 9 PM:

http://www.hvc-inc.com/clients/cnn/warriors/for.html#pr

CNN will premiere a six-hour television event across its U.S. and
international networks in August on the impact of the rise of religious
fundamentalism as a powerful political force in three faiths: Judaism, Islam
and Christianity.  CNN chief international correspondent *Christiane
Amanpour* traveled the world to report *CNN Presents: God's Warriors.  *The
U.S.premiere airs Tuesday, Aug. 21, through Thursday, Aug. 23, from 9 p.m.
to 11 p.m. each night (ET/PT).

"*God's Warriors* is an investigation of religion, at a time when religious
activism is a signature cultural phenomenon of our times," said Mark Nelson,
vice president and senior executive producer for CNN Productions.  "This
project's global scope is ideally suited for the skills of someone with as
impressive of a journalistic pedigree as our own Christiane Amanpour."

http://www.hvc-inc.com/clients/cnn/warriors/index.html
---------
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett