[Vision2020] Wal-Mart quietly pulls dog treats, but no recall

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Aug 21 20:30:35 PDT 2007

Thanks, Saundra. We threw out all our dog treats long ago, after we gave one
to our dogs and one of the three developed a mild kidney problem (which may
not have been due to the treats, but better safe than sorry). She is well
now, but treats are in the form of bones from meat bought at the co-op or
through local producers.

By the way, anyone need organic herbs and a million cucumbers?
Debi R-S
RavenCroft Certified Organic Farm