[Vision2020] Does he or Doesn't he.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 18 06:18:37 PDT 2007

No-Clue laughingly mumbles:

"Trust me when I say that Tom will be at work when the students come a
go from any place on main street. How can he do a days worth of Photos?
Miss work? Never. He is so loyal. Shoot he couldn't even get the photos
out of his camera when it was in the name of protest why do you think
he would make that sort of sacrifice . . ."

I possess a variety of digital cameras (video, still-photo, large, small,
etc.), along with a few tripods.  It's a hobby.  And, apparently unlike you,
N-C, I have friends.  And, again unlike you, they work.  But, most
importantly, some of them work at Gritman.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)