[Vision2020] Does he or Doesn't he.

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 21:39:53 PDT 2007

Doug,

  Students take 1/2 the population or greater of Moscow. I am sure they take up parking spaces, lots of them, everywhere in this town because they are consumers of services. However, Gritman has about 500 employees and only 300 parking spaces. Count in patients needing parking, visitors, and vendors, and of course you are not going to have enough parking spaces M-F 8-4.

  If Gritman required a voucher pass on your windshield to park or to pay 10 cents for 45 minutes or risk a ticket they would reduce or eliminate unauthorized parking, but they still would be 200-400 spots shy of what they need.

  I am simply amazed though how Tommy and BJ can be so accusatory and dismissive of the UI students. Talk about biting (and ripping off) the hand the hand that feeds you.

  As for Tommy's actions, we will just have to wait and see.

  Best,

  Donovan

heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:
  Donovan,

Trust me when I say that Tom will be at work when the students come a
go from any place on main street. How can he do a days worth of Photos?
Miss work? Never. He is so loyal. Shoot he couldn't even get the photos
out of his camera when it was in the name of protest why do you think
he would make that sort of sacrifice. .

He will have to be home at lunch so he can't do it then. Quality time
with wifey an all.

But this topic is very interesting. It puts a new spin on who exactly
it is who is stealing all the precious parking ports on the Palouse.
Could it be that the UoI students are the culprits who have absconded
with this precious commodity in the past?

Doug
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com