[Vision2020] Fried squirrel, anyone?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Aug 15 11:01:58 PDT 2007

Kit,

Sorry that this upsets you so but I think that the squirrel in question
was the mother and she did a bang up job obeying her patriarchal
squirrel husband, who told her to do it. She also completed the
children's home schooling education at the same time with a field trip
to the top of the pole to display the 'magic of electricity'.

lemeno, Doug!

Trinity Fest - once a year defibrillator for the 'Heart of the Arts'.

>I hate it when squirrils (SIC) do that. Jangles my nerves. Our power
went