[Vision2020] Fried squirrel, anyone?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:01:50 PDT 2007

"I hate it when squirrels do that."  Not as much as the squirrel does.
Speaking of squirrels, that reminds me of the friendly squirrels on the U of
I campus, and I'm glad to report the students are back.  Yesterday afternoon
I witnessed the ancient, annual mating ritual known as fraternity/sorority
rush.  The primping, the preening, the hair toss, the checking of make up.
And the young ladies were doing the same thing.   Carl Westberg Jr.