[Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 18:57:39 PDT 2007

Well Sunil,

  At least if I do head out, based on my previous positions, people would be clear which army in the conflict I would be joining before my arrival.

  Best,

  Donovan

Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Donovan,

Since you now support keeping troops in Iraq, despite your original
opposition to the war, by your logic shouldn't you be signing up and heading
out?

Sunil

>From: Donovan Arnold
>To: nickgier at adelphia.net, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out
>Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Nick,
>
> If true, then you better get your ass over there and help out. Now is
>the time to show your support for our troops is more than lip service.
>
> Best,
>
> Donovan

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com