[Vision2020] Soliders in Iraq Are Completely Worn Out

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Aug 13 08:53:26 PDT 2007

A while back, I asked if anyone here on the viz had relatives serving in
Iraq.
None answered in the affirmative.
With that said, here are a couple of quotes from my 21-year-old brother in
law, Chris, who is serving in the Army and recently returned from Iraq:
"If they'd let us do what we are trained to do, it would be over by now."
Regarding the debate over withdrawing:
"Politicians are are going to do whatever they want, we don't have time to
worry about it."
Chris is scheduled to be redeployed to Iraq next month after a five month
break stateside.