[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 12 12:01:45 PDT 2007

And also from the "League of the South" website at:

http://www.leagueofthesouth.net/static/homepage/ls-intro.html

Dr. Michael Hill, League of the South President states:

"Most organizations founder because they lack self-definition and a definite
goal. The League of the South is a Southern Nationalist organization whose
ultimate goal is a free and independent Southern republic. To reach this
goal, we intend to create the climate for a free South among our people by
1) de-legitimating the American Empire at every opportunity; 2) by proving
our willingness to be servant-leaders to the Southern people; and 3) by
making The League of the South a strong, viable organization that will lead
us to Southern independence.

While our overall strategy--short, medium, and long range--is determined by
the President, the Board, and our State Chairman, our tactical operational
focus is on the local level. We intend to form active chapters in every
county in every Southern State, and as many chapters as possible in
non-Southern States. We also encourage individuals and families to
personally secede from the corrupt and corrupting influence of
post-Christian culture in America. We call this "abjuring the realm," and
it's a real and dramatic first step all of us can take by simply withdrawing
our support of and allegiance to a regime that has imperiled our future.

While we seek to use shame and contempt to de-legitimate the institutions
controlled by the Empire, we must not stop there. We must create our own
parallel institutions to which our people can attach their loyalties. A good
example of this is the move out of the "public" schools and into home
schooling or the establishment of our own private academies. Also, the
League sponsors weekend Hedge Schools and week-long summer institutes to
educate our people."

Question:  Does that last paragraph remind anybody of a local "group"?

This is merely the proverbial tip of the iceberg, g.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

  _____