[Vision2020] Steven J. Sitler (Updated and unbiased)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 10 15:45:35 PDT 2007

Arguing the "specifics of Mr. Sitler's living arrangements with District 2
P&P" is not my responsibility, Mr. Schwaller.

He is simply in violation of his agreement with the Idaho Department of
Correction.  As such, and in my opinion, he is in violation of his
probation.

I did, however, verify the location of the other day care center (which you
were so kind to share with us) and found that there was not one, but TWO day
care centers at that location, as reflected at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/Map_329_North_Main.htm

That makes THREE day care centers within a block and a half of Steven
Sitler's residence.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

  _____