[Vision2020] Christ Church cathedral

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 10 05:55:22 PDT 2007

Quoted from the infamous minutes from the Heads of Households meeting in
which Doug Wilson announced his recent land purchase:

"14.  The Intoleristas might try to work through the current city council to
stop the purchase."

Yo!  Intoleristas!  We have advanced to an exalted level of recognition as
co-stars of Doug Wilson's Head of Household fireside chats.

Just to show that we Intoleristas are willing to do our part, here is a
little ditty y'all can sing at the close of each of your fireside chats

"Wasted away again in Intoleristaville

Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,

But I know, it's my own damn fault.

Yes, and some people claim that there's a woman to blame

And I know it's my own damn fault."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)