[Vision2020] Trinity Festival protest

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:03:03 PDT 2007

On 8/9/07, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry. Meeting your expectations in this regard is not terribly high on
> my priority list at the moment. (or ever) I think that most folks will be
> able to look at your last two posts and get a pretty clear picture of where
> I think that you part company with the truth. So will you if you are honest
> with yourself.

Gary --

If you like, we can discuss the source material about which we're
talking. Alternatively (and this seems to be your choice), we can talk
about Cliff's Notes version, reviews and responses to reviews, and the
official pabulum spouted by mouthpieces eager to make Moscow's
liberals disinterested in their church. The former may actually be
productive, or be an argument. The latter is a waste of my time.

And I'm well over my posting limit for today, so I'm done for today.

-- ACS